First of all to all my overseas friends, a very merry Christmas. Most of your Christmas cards are still sitting here on my dining table. However, I am definitely still going to send them because I'm writing news and stuff in them, so it's more than just a merry Christmas wish. I am sorry though that I didn't get them to you on time. The others, may not be there yet either. I did send them prior to Christmas, but maybe not early enough........ I was thinking of you all though.I have some lovely photos to post but I won't inundate you all right now. Jim thinks that this blog is all about the boys - well, I suppose it is, but this year has pretty much been all about the boys and all of you that are mothers to young ones, or have been, would agree with me that, it's a pretty normal thing at this stage I think. The dancing video that was on a couple of blogs ago was from our holiday up north. We had such a lovely time. Then we came back to a very busy time, with a hectic December all leading up to yesterday. Christmas was a great day with a very excited toddler and a pretty happy baby. Angus was most pleased though about having Daddy around, an extra toy or two was just a bonus.
We just had a funny moment tonight: Tom was in bed and yelled out for Jim (subsequently waking Angus), so Jim went down there all stern and told him to stop yelling out and go to sleep. He said, "Sorry Daddy, but I want Mummy." Jim's like, "so why are you yelling out for me? Go to sleep and stop waking Angus", and as Jim turned to leave the room, Tom gets his toy monkey and st
arts waving it's hand at Jim as if to say bye-bye. He's so cheeky, many times I have to bite my cheeks to stop myself laughing.This photo is from the Wiggles concert we went to in December. These are my close friends' kids that we went with. The kids had such a great time, they were dancing and singing, and really getting into it. Pretty cool. See that torch (flashlight) that Tom's holding - cost an absolute fortune! That's how they become Australia's most highly paid entertainers, sing and dance and wiggle around and then fleece the parents for a balloon and a torch. They are smart businessman, that's for sure; but considering I had an 1.5hr drive home with an overtired toddler and a grumpy baby, I bent to the pressure and bought the torch - Jim was not impressed.
Well that's it for today, another year nearly over, and it's been a year to remember for us with lots of changes to get used to. I look forward to trying to keep in contact with everyone regularly again. I'm not very good at it but I'm going to try. Hopefully I will have some more interesting news for you all as well.
Go with the flow........
No comments:
Post a Comment