Thursday, 5 March 2009

A new Photo

Finally, I have updated my profile photo to include both my sons. For no reason had Angus been omitted, other than I hadn't got around to it. It's a shocker of a photo that I took myself whilst trying to get Tom to look at the camera and Angus to stay on my lap. I think it took around 8 photos and then Tom just starting refusing to even participate. Talk about a magician! Anyway, it will do.
It's a long weekend here and so our family is heading up country to visit our good friends Sim and Clare. Clare is about 1 week off having her baby, but because we won't get up again for a while, we thought we would make the most of spending some time with them, before their world gets turned upside down - in a good way, of course.
Will blog soon with more photos,
go with the flow.........

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Getting a family photo is next to impossible, isn't it? Thank goodness for photoshop. Yours turned out great. What handsome little boys and mom is pretty cute herself!

Enjoy your trip to the country!