Nothing really to fill you in on this week, we have been laying low for a full week now because of sick kids and very cold weather. I went to the shops this morning just to get out of the house because I was going a bit stir crazy and so was Tom, but otherwise we have just been at home since last Wednesday. I took Tom to see Hi-5 last Tuesday. They are an Australian kids group that sing and dance. Similar to the Wiggles but a bit groovier,
This is Georgie, my cousins daughter, who was my saviour for the best part of a week, a couple of weeks ago. Thomas was so excited to have someone to play with it was wonderful.
Angus is 3 mths old this week, it spins me out how quickly it has gone. It is such a steep learning curve, having a baby, even second time around, but it is so nice when they start 'talking' and gurgling, smiling and giggling. We had our first giggle the other day, it was great. I was being a silly mummy and making noises and Angus was giggling at me. It was nice. And finally, Angus is into a cot. My baby is growing up! He's such a big baby, but he looks so small in the cot. I remember Tom being the same, especially when they are swaddled. He's like a little caterpillar in a cocoon! My sister comes out from Dubai in a couple of weeks, which I'm really looking forward to. We haven't seen her or the kids for over a year, so it will be exciting to see Tom interact with his cousins and of course they are all very excited about seeing Angus. So there will be some more interesting photos and news in the not too distant future. Hope all who reads this is well..........
No comments:
Post a Comment