
Just last week our very good friends returned to their home in the States. They have spent two years here in Aus. and I think they enjoyed it, but no surprise they were looking forward to going home. I was very grateful that they made the effort to come down to see me before they left. They lived about 1 and 1/2 hrs from us, so packing up the car and visiting with the two boys is still a bit of a challenge for me, so it was great to have them down for the day. Poor Kent got left with baby sitting duties (which Tom was pretty happy about - he loves Kent), while Sue and I chatted about girly stuff. We had some lunch, a bit of a laugh and then they had to head back home.
A week later, they were on their plane with their pussy cats and now they should be tucked up in their lovely home enjoying

the fall colours and a few quiet ones at Schooners.

Happy Birthday Sue! I hope you had a wonderful day with your kids and your cats, and your friends. I love this photo of Kent, Angus was just in awe of him. Angus would look at me and then back at Kent as if to say "I don't know who you are, but you're pretty cool". It was gorgeous. It was just a shame it was raining the day they came (it rained every time they visited!), as we weren't able to take one last walk along the beach. No worries Sue, I'll send photos! Hee, hee.
1 comment:
Wow, so fun seeing a pic of Kent and Sue. Sue - if you're reading this - your hair looks fantastic! Can't believe they're heading back already....
Post a Comment