Hello, not too much news, I am currently frustrated with the medical fraternity and their need to protect their dignity. What I mean is, they are so intent on protecting their ego, that when they don't know what's going on, they don't admit it and refer you on. Finally, I put pressure on, so the cogs have started to move, but it took a lot of pushing and shoving. I know I'm not making much sense, but without going into much detail, Angus needs continuing care and I need tests done and referrals to specialists to find out whats really going on, and today finally that happened, pity it's taken six months. Still my beautiful boy is beautiful and on good days he's wonderful and happy, but on bad days - phew, it's hard work. So we'll see how the next few months pan out and if any of my sanity returns!
Thomas is at the wonderful age of saying funny things - e.g. conversation at dinner tonight, "Tom where do eggs come from?", "Chooks". "Where does milk come from?", "Cows", "Where do babies come from?", "The doctors". And being completely objective, non-biased parents (not likely!), we were a bit impressed by this. Lots of funny things coming out from his mouth that makes you wonder, what else is going on in his little mind?
We have a lovely weekend coming up with catching up with old uni friends and their kids over a BBQ, after Tom's swimming lesson in the morning. Then there is a thing called the Worlds Greatest Pram Stroll, which I have no idea what it is all about but my friend and I are going strolling with our littlest boys, while Jim and Tom have a play at the park. Lovely!
Otherwise, it's all nappies, playgrounds and general day to day stuff. I hope this finds everyone well and happy.........
1 comment:
Hope little Angus is doing OK. Wyatt was a wreck when he was little - colicky, acid reflux, milk allergy - you name it! He had two demeaners, asleep or screaming. There was nothing in between. We were at the end of our rope. Hope you are able to get some answers and get your little guy back on track!
Post a Comment