Brotherly love does exist, even if it is momentarily! Angus was feeling a little under the weather earlier last week and we had explained this to Tom. So we put some Dora/Wiggles/Sesame Street on the TV while dinner was being prepared. Next thing I was racing for the camera to capture this moment. It is great when they play, laugh or hide from me together. They think it's hilarious when I 'pretend growl' at them. I can only imagine the mischief they are going to get up to together, and I'm glad. But then a blink of an eye and Tom is kicking Angus in the face and Angus is stealing a toy from Tom and normal life is restored.
Oh, and a farewell to the bike. Earlier this month, Jim said goodbye to the beloved Harley. NOTHING to do with me, I didn't care if he kept it, but he didn't really get to ride it much since having number two and he wants to get back into surfing, so he decided to pass it on to another Harley lover. I'm sure a tear was shed. .
1 comment:
Oh, that is quite possibly the sweetest photo I've ever seen! That is one for the scrapbook for sure. You will have to pull it out down the road when they are fighting like cats and dogs. :o)
Can't believe Jim got rid of the Harley. Such a great looking bike. I didn't know it was red. I'm sure it was a big step. Dayven was pretty sad back when he got rid of his boat a while back and still talks about it wistfully...
Post a Comment