Thursday, 14 January 2010
One for all you who don't have kids
Tonight I got the kids out of the bath and take them upstairs to put on their pyjamas, as normal. Just at that moment my sister rang and so I sat down for a chat. The boys were loving running around in the 'nick' and I was having a bit of a catch up. Then I saw Angus right up at the TV and I was thinking, "I should tell him to sit back", but I left it. Next thing I know Angus is skating around on the floorboards saying, "Whoaaaa, whooaaaaa". I realised he has done a wee and is slipping and sliding around in his wee. Now, most normal people would find this disgusting, I understand. Personally, I find/found it hilarious. It was the funniest thing I have seen in a while, and he thought it was great. Nevertheless, hang up from my sister, pop Angus back in the bath for a quick washdown, clean up the floor before Tom stood in it (thank god for floor boards) and dress both boys ensuring I got Angus' nappy on quicksmart! Sometimes, you've just got to have a glass of wine and laugh. My reality is so altered these days.......as I say - go with the flow! ;-))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment