Tuesday, 1 January 2008

It's 2008!

This is my way to combat my lack of communication to all my OS friends. I've been so bad at emailing, writing, calling and worst of all sending Christmas cards. I thought that if I keep this blog and you are interested in reading it, than it's one way of keeping all my friends up to date with what we are up to. I can't promise scintillating reading, but this year is only going to be busier than the last, and I know emailing will be very rare, so I hope this works as a happy medium.
Jim and I had a very quiet New Year as it was extremely hot and I was just unmotivated to do anything other than lie on the couch. We went for a walk down to the beach after dinner with Tom and that was really nice, but no crazy celebrations for us. Jim's back at work today and so am I tomorrow, with Jim getting straight back into his traveling commitments.
We are all well and had a great Christmas though - catching up with all the family over a couple of days and Tom getting way too much attention and loving it! But after a very busy Christmas period, it will be nice to settle back into some form of routine, with days at the beach, catching up with friends for 'barbies' and weekends spent just hanging out at home.
Hope you all had a safe New Year and are looking forward to many happy memories in '08.

No comments: