Sunday, 11 May 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day to all my friends out there who are mums, I hope you have had a wonderful day. I have had a very happy day with my family. Lots of cuddles and love from my boys as well as lunch with my Mum and Dad and sister has made this day a good one. Plus I've had lunch cooked for me and some take-away for dinner has eliminated any need for cooking or dishes, which is nice for a break! Life has settled down a bit for us over the past week. Tom is getting better about the new situation, he's actually been a champion little boy over the past couple of days, so I'm lucky, and Angus is growing and eating very well, and he just loved been held and cuddled. I've now just got to get my head around doing this all on my own. Nappy changes, getting out of the house, feeding, bathing, cuddles etc. all times two. Twice the work, but twice the fun!


Last week we went to visit Jim's brother and his wife and their brand new baby girl. Our kids are three days apart and we thought they looked pretty cute on the rug together doing their 'synchronised swimming'! Hee, hee. It will be fun watching them grow and change together and hopefully become really good friends.

No comments: