Tuesday, 22 December 2009

Merrrrryyyyy Christmas!



Merry Christmas to all my wonderful friends all over the globe.
Once again I only got some Christmas cards out and they were late and the others are still coming. I sound like a broken record! I say the same thing every year. Anyway, to all of you who read this blog and email me, thank you for keeping in touch. I love to hear from you and hear your news and I think of you all very often. I hope you all manage to see some family and have a happy and safe time together. We hope you 2010 brings many blessings and wonderful memories.
Shelly and Chris: I hope that maybe your family grows and you can enjoy the encompassing chaos!Hee, hee, it's great - seriously!
Caroline and Steve: I hope you continue to enjoy your new place and your busy little toddler - never a dull moment!
Caroline and Eric: I hope you have a moment to step back and look at your amazing, beautiful family and relish in all their delights. No doubt you are busy, but the love in your house must be abundant.
Sabine and Tako: I don't know if you check this blog but if you do, I think of you often and am constantly inspired by you. May 2010 bring many more adventures and stories to keep me amazed and entertained!
Chelsea and Dayven: I love our sporadic contact and you know how much I look forward to your blogs. Have a wonderful white Christmas, Hadley's first, and I look forward to more chats in 2010.
Caroline and Pat: Can't wait to hear more of your travels and adventures in the New Year. Thanks for the emails, I love hearing from you.
Karen and Jensy: thinking and missing you all always. Enjoy your first white Christmas (and lots of it!), I will endeavour to stay in touch more often - warning: I ALWAYS say that, but I will......promise.
Sue, Pete and Kids: miss you especially lots at this time of year. Keep on having heaps of fun and have a great Chrissy.
MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone,
lots of love and cheer,
Naomi, Jim, Tom and Angus xxxxxxx
Merry Christmas everyone

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Merry Christmas to you! What a great photo of the boys with Santa - such beautiful smiles. I hope you all had a wonderful "Chrissy"! Ours was VERY white... :o)