Monday, 18 January 2010

Our Newest Addition!


Did that get your attention?  Ahh, how I love a play on words.  No more babies, not for the time being, but the other type of addition to a family - a pet.  We are getting ourselves a dog.   I could go on and on about how good it is for the kids to appreciate commitment, compassion for other creatures, unconditional love that only a dog can show (see those cat lovers hairs bristle!), but no, we aren't getting the dog for any of those excellent reasons.  We are getting one because I want one.  Have for years and years and years.  I love dogs.  I grew up with dogs, and I"ve been hounding Jim for about 10 years.  So meet Reggie, named by Tom.  She's a beautiful little puppy that comes to live with us next week.  Soooooo excited.  Wait here for numerous wee and poo stories and very cute photos!  I have a friend, Julia, who is due with a real baby the first week of Feb and we keep joking about having babies together.  Did I mention I was excited? Hee, hee

3 comments:

Tassie Devil said...

Oh my god, how cute is Reggie!!! Loving your blog Nai, never enough cuddle or wee stories! Kylie xxx

ebbandflow said...

I know, she's got me turning to jelly. So cute. Hope you are gearing up for todays hot one. Look after yourself. xx

Chelsea said...

Too cute for words! She is just a doll and I think "Reggie" is the perfect name, Tom! The boys are going to have a ball with her...