Saturday, 16 August 2008

Get your motor running.....

Jim won some brownie points the other day by taking Cal and Lucy for a ride on 'the bike'. Cal was pretty excited. All the kids have been for rides on farm bikes (smallish dirt bike-type thing), but I think this was a bit of a novelty for them. And it gave Jim an excuse to warm up the battery and blow out the cobwebs (he doesn't get on it much these days).


And I thought I would indulge myself and put on the latest photo of my four month old angel. The sparkle in his eye and excitement on his face is so rewarding when I talk and play with him, sometimes I almost feel like I don't deserve it.

It's great to see him growing and developing and doing more and more each day, but it's also a reminder of how quickly the time passes and how soon enough he'll be saying "no, no, no, no" and running around the back yard with his older brother, and my baby no more.
Seize the day.......

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

wow, Jim looks so tough on his HOG!