Thursday, 14 August 2008

Horrified!!!

I was at the osteopath the other day with Angus, and Tom came along for the appointment. He was sitting quietly on the chair with his blue dinosaur while I talked to the Osteopath and she treated Angus. Tom then hopped down and came over to see what was going on, I didn't take much notice, and next thing I hear, "Mama, I got booger" and Tom proceeded to hand me his booger right there and then. OMG! What do I do? So like the good mother I am, I took the booger and went to my bag to retrieve a wipe to wipe both my and his hands. The young childless osteopath was probably completely disgusted.
There is no glamour in being a mum of young kids - and I haven't even started toilet training yet!

This one's for you Kristen !:-) I hope you have a wonderful birthday.

No comments: