Three kids has put a screaming halt to any blogging aspirations I may have had in the past. I just can't prioritise the time to sit down and type about everything we all have done anymore. No time to be that creative. So rather than lamenting about another year past at Christmas time as I usually do, I'm starting now. Short blog most days for my 39th year.
Starting with my birthday table:
Because I had to cook myself my birthday dinner and birthday cake (thanks dairy intolerances!), I thought I would go to the trouble of setting the table and having a nice glass of wine.
(And hence begins the problems with these things! I have just spent 20 mins trying to upload the photo.) This is why I never get around to doing this anymore ugghhhh - exasperated!
Good ol' copy and paste.......

No comments:
Post a Comment