Thursday, 27 June 2013
Girls Night Out
Doesn't happen very often. For any of us! But we managed to organise a Fri night where all the Dads were home from travel, so we put our heels on, a bit of lippie and went out. Yay! Had a great night, so fun in fact that I forgot to get a pic, so will add one of the ladies another time. Enjoyed unbroken conversation, a little bit of alcohol and some great Sth East Asian cuisine at Apple Daily. I want to do it again.....soon! I have been blessed once again with a beautiful group of 'Cat Wives', maybe because we move around we become more adaptable or 'global', I don't know, but they are just beautiful women who are a wonderful support network, and I seem to find more wherever I move too! Fun girls night CWC, thanks Jo, Rachel, Kay, Bronwin and Christa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment